Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Surrounded by Swoons

I realize I've been very absent on my blog lately. I could make excuses, but really I've been busy and tired from work and sewing. I'm busting my butt to finish two swoon quilts by Christmas. Can I do it? I hope so!

I will be excited to finish these. Hopefully they'll be under the tree by Christmas eve and two little girls will be over the moon to receive them!

I'm quilting the first Swoon with straight lines right now. Its really hard, this quilt is huge and it hurts my hands. I'm finishing up block 5 on the second swoon tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Man, you are a swoon machine! I still have 4 blocks left... 2 are cut out at least. But I keep getting distracted! Definitely need to make it a goal to do one this weekend! Yours are so pretty. Can't wait to see them all quilted up and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quilting my daughter's log cabin on my home machine...I agree with you...my shoulders hurt! You have really gotten a lot done since being home...VICTORY! :)
    www.sewcraftychick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete